Monday, July 12, 2010

I got the job!!...I think...wait...?

A few days ago, I received an e-mail from my Korvia recruiter telling me about Icheon Shinha Elementary School. She let me know that she would love to recommend me for being placed at the school and was respectfully asking for my permission to do so for a couple of different reasons: 1- it's about an hour outside of the city (I have chosen to teach inside of the city due to personal preference) 2- it's an elementary school (I was aiming for middle or high school). At this point, beggars can't be choosers and with robust excitement, I gave her the go ahead. She also attached a document that told me all about the school and provided me with important details that allowed me to feel more comfortable about accepting this position if the opportunity presented itself. Or...perhaps it was my complete disparity that had surfaced at the time of e-mail response but nonetheless, I enthusiastically instructed her to inquire further about this position.

This morning I received an e-mail from her that said that Icheon Shinha Elementary School would love to work with me. I have a phone interview with them Wednesday at 2 pm Korean time, that's Tuesday at midnight Missouri time.

I'm still waiting to her back from my Aclipse recruiter.

exciting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment