Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I did it...I got the job...two actually!





I have received word of official acceptance from both of my recruiters. One is a rural elementary school job, the other is an urban high school job. I'm pretty sure the latter of the two has my heart but one of my very dearest friends made an outstanding suggestion that I first review the contracts meticulously before making my final decision. That, Red, is exactly what I'm going to do. And he will review them and my parents will review them before I make my final decision. Un. Real.

As I look forward to the future, I can't help but reflect upon my past and remember the journey that has aided me in affirming my life long decision to teach English abroad. I miss those memories dearly but can't wait to conceive new ones. This is my time and I'm so ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment