Thursday, October 21, 2010

Some AMAZING resources

I've come across some absolutely incredible resources and thought I'd share them with others.

First and foremost, Eat Your Kimchi is THE go-to site for teaching English abroad, as it is what got me started in my entire process.

If you are interested in learning Korean:

This has been a great resource for me to study Hangul, Korean written language.

Out of the kindness of his giving heart, this amazing man offers full out classes. Real. Legit. Classes to learn Korean, both written and spoken.

If you are interested in teaching in Korea:

Here you can find some job offers

Also, Dave always knows what's up with foreign teaching jobs and resources.

For the travelers:

Beninkea is a great new hotel franchise that is nice and affordable. It aims to bring in foreign travelers, which can be a disadvantage when it comes to full culture immersion or can be a relaxing reassurance that language won't be a struggle or personal comfort zone won't be challenged.

If you're going for the more socialable approach to traveling, these guesthouses might interest you.

I'll share more when I find them!

1 comment: